Sunday, January 25, 2009

Long Time, No Posting

Ok, so I haven't posted anything since last Christmas. Our 2008 has been, as usual, very busy, and I don't get much done besides business stuff. In fact, I actually feel a bit guilty for doing things (like blogging or facebooking) that don't have to do with the business or running the household. Which I hate. I should be able to read, surf, blog, or write for fun without feeling the need to make up for the time I lost when I should have been doing books or creating ads or working or cleaning. But such is life, and I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way. I'll stop my complaining.

We are hanging in there and keeping high hopes for future, with a bit of anxiety for what this new economy and new president holds for us. "When dark clouds of trouble hang o'er us and threaten our peace to destroy, there is hope smiling brightly before us and we know that deliverance is nigh!" "Come, come ye saints, no toil nor labor fear--but with joy, wend your way!" Just some key hymn lines I'm trying to hang on to for now.

1 comment:

Benner said...

I hear ya Naomi. It's hard to find the balance! I always feel guilty everytime I come home at midnight (or later) and I haven't seen my wife and baby all day. And then when I'm up late blogging and facebooking (networking, I like to call it lol) then I REALLY feel guilty. Oh well. Give it a couple years. Things are going to be sooo different!